Here are some more bags I have stitched up. However, according to comments on the previous post, the boxed bottoms have won….so these will be getting pleats momentarily.
Instead of writing a blog post today, I wrote a new “page” on this blog. I was doing some experimenting with flour paste resist this morning and thought maybe some would be interested in seeing the process, so I made a page here. It’s also on the sidebar under Tutorials with the name Flour Paste Resist. I will be posting more photos in the future as I mess around with it some more.
I also am now offering Jane Dunnewold’s new book “Art Cloth” on my website.
There is an update on Making Paper Cloth with a new photo of a finished needle case made with the paper cloth.
So much to explore…