….Like the new look? Sometimes I just need a change. Actually I was trying to add more widgets to the other theme, and it just has too much trouble with them, so I thought I would try a new look. I think I like the set up. Two columns to put widgets in instead of one. Eek! And I can even put my own header on this one, so you all might recognize the parfait “family” hand dyes from a post I wrote last week.
The other thing happening today is that I had better luck this morning re-discharging my black cotton. Fresh dish detergent can sure make the difference, although I still thought it bleached slower than it should have. Maybe I’m not getting enough on the cloth. Sigh. But I got it done and my borders are now on the sample I was working on, Rosa and Friends. You’ve seen it before, but not like this. The light is not the greatest and I will do a better photo later. It still needs quilting and binding and the like, but I really like the discharged black for the borders. I like it better than anything else I auditioned. I also plan to do a smaller sample with sunset colors for the background.