I got the idea to decorate the front of my visual journal from someone else who is doing the online workshop at Strathmore. Of course, I couldn’t just do it with paper…I had to use some cloth too…this cloth is rusted cloth and the rest is paper. I really loved her color scheme of browns, tans and red, so I worked off of that also.
Now as to what is inside…I have yet to finish Week #3’s instructions and Week #4 is where we are now. I will get it finished this week! And post it then. As for the Sketchbook Project I signed up…I have gotten as far as collaging some newsprint to the page. My plan is to do a sketch over that and then paint it. This has been percolating for some time…and January is almost over. A new theme will be announced for February. January has been a busy month, but I almost have my tax paperwork finished and will get it to the cpa early for once!